Why Choose Marilyn?
- Her cultural intelligence and global experience (clients in 28 countries) with executive, leadership, team coaching helps you move from uncertainty to clarity, confidence and increased effectiveness/prosperity.
- She quickly assesses your situation and co-develops a plan with you to achieve your goals, providing the accountability, support and challenge for successful results.
- She has trained and mentored 250+ coaches internationally.
- Marilyn speaks the truth from her heart, with humility and grace.
- “ Marilyn is a gentle, spiritual soul, and yet powerful and provocative at the same time.” (trainee)
*What is cultural intelligence (CQ)? recognizing and understanding of the beliefs, values, attitudes, rank and behaviors of people with distinct cultural identities (including our own); and then applying that awareness toward effectively communicating and interacting.
Why is it important? Our increasingly interconnected world and diverse workforce. “CQ is a critical capability for navigating today’s increasingly global and diverse business environment. It’s so important that we made it one of our core behaviors at PwC.” —Robert Mortiz, Chair PWC, United States, with “Ninety percent of leading executives from 68 countries identify intercultural skills as among the most important capabilities required to remain competitive,” Ang, S., Van Dyne, L., & Rockstuhl, T. (2014). Cultural intelligence: Origins, conceptualization, evolution, and methodological diversity. In M. Gelfand, C. Y. Chiu & Y. Y. Hong (Eds.), Advances in culture and psychology: Volume 5. New York: Oxford University Press.
“Marilyn’s coaching helped me create & implement a clear vision; identify barriers to my effectiveness and guided me in the development of strategies to overcome these issues. Her coaching has led me to improve my business acumen, take risks and dramatically improve my health, with sustained results. I went from at times feeling like a duck with frantic movement underneath the water to being like a skater smoothly gliding over the ice. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her.”