Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching Agreement
By clicking submit, you agree to the Program and our policies. After you click submit, you will be redirected to the Paypal page to make your investment in the program and your development. You will also receive via email a copy of the agreement and policies, and soon will be receiving your Coaches Guide to Cultural Confidence and other resources for the Culturally Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching Program.
1. I understand that I am agreeing to work with you for the 14 week Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching Group. I am paying the fee either in full prior to the first session or per agreed upon payment plan. This includes 7 one hour group sessions and 3 individual sessions of one hour each during the 14 week time period.
2. I understand that in order to list 10 mentor coaching hours with Marilyn O’Hearne, MCC on my credentialing application, I must have completed the 10 mentor coaching hours.
3. “The ICF defines Mentor Coaching as providing professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency demanded by the desired credential level sought by a coach-applicant (mentee). Furthermore, Mentor Coaching means an applicant (mentee) being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill.” Therefore, as a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional, spiritual, and financial wellbeing during this mentor coaching program, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that we can choose to discontinue coaching at any time for good reason. If this were to occur, we both agree to be very specific about what the value has been to each of us to date, and to have a plan that is very comfortable for both of us professionally and personally to be in any other form of relationship in the future.
4. I understand and acknowledge that deciding how to implement the feedback received in this program is exclusively my responsibility. I am responsible for creating my own results.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
6. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
7. I understand that the mentor coaching relationship is in no way to be construed as consulting, or psychological counseling or any type of therapy. In the event that I feel the need for additional professional services, I will contract with a licensed professional. Page 1 of 3 Copyright Marilyn O’Hearne MSW MCC LLC 2013, 2015 All Rights Reserved
8. I give permission for my name and contact information to be shared with the other group members.
9. I give permission for the group and individual classes to be recorded for my own learning.
10. I will maintain confidentiality with recordings and feedback shared within the class, properly deleting colleague’s recordings once I have listened to them. I have read and agreed to the above and to the Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching Group Policy (page 3). I have reviewed the ICF credentialing requirements and code of ethics and am getting any clarification I need.
Policies and Procedures
Welcome! Thank you for choosing me as your mentor coach for the Confident Credentialing Mentor Group Coaching Program. I look forward to a fulfilling mentor coaching relationship with you. The following policies and procedures are meant to provide you with the necessary information to ensure our success. If you have any questions, please call or email me.
FEE – Check are payable to Marilyn O’Hearne, MSW MCC LLC or pay by credit card. Your (first) payment must be received prior to the start of the program and payments complete by the end date of the program.
PROCEDURE – Individual sessions: call me on our bridge line or Skype or meet me at your scheduled time. You will have your recording cued up for us to listen to and debrief, provide feedback on during our hour sessions. For groups of 5-7: Email your recorded coaching session to the group at least 48 hours in advance when it is your scheduled session. All recordings must be one hour or less. All mentor calls are recorded.
CHANGES – I have reserved your time just for you. I request that you make our time together a priority. If the need arises, please give me 48 hours notice so we may reschedule your individual session. A scheduled appointment that is missed without making other arrangements in advance will be lost or you will be billed $250 if we reschedule with less than 48 hours notice. If there is an emergency, please contact me or have someone else contact me as soon as possible. Group calls may be made up individually with an additional $250 fee if missed. Sessions need to be completed within the 14 week time period.
EXTRA CALLS – If you wish to leave me a voicemail, Skype or e-mail message between scheduled calls, please feel free to do so. I enjoy sharing your successes.
CHALLENGES – If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or does not feel right, please bring it to my attention as soon as you can. I promise to respond respectfully and to support you in raising your concerns. Honesty and trust are crucial aspects of our relationship. I want this to be an open and safe place for you, a partnership you can turn to with confidence at any time. This is especially important as we work interculturally.