Do you find yourself on the thin line of wanting to be direct without crossing the line into being too directive where you may lose clients, customers, direct reports (and fail your coaching exam)?
As a globally experienced Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Coach Trainer and Mentor Coach, I see other coaches and the leaders I work with struggling to find this balance.
In my 7 session virtual course you will discover how to:
- Deal with Ambiguity (Constant in our VUCA world! Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- use Intuition:That rapid, 2 second decision making provides a competitive edge and can even be life- and business- saving, as Malcolm Gladwell wrote in Blink.
- Recognize Cultural Differences:so you are “just right” on the “Directometer”
- Expand (and shift) Perspectives by Using “You are” statements: speaking from your heart to the heart of the matter
- deliver Clear, “Compassionate Edge” Feedback: speaking from your heart to the heart of the matter
- Transform through Metaphors: learn this successful “backdoor to the brain” (bypassing resistance) methodology!
without “crossing the line!”
PLUS… when you sign up for my virtual course, you will also receive a FREE BONUS: 2 Keys to Insuring Your Communication Is Culturally “Just Right” on the “Directometer”!
I teach this class once a year for coaches, in February, and on demand (when a critical mass is reached) for coaches and other groups. Earn 7 ICF and BCC CCE credits! 2018 Dates: February 16-March 30, Fridays, 9am Central US, 11pm Shanghai, 3pm London Only $350 for this culturally coaching edge course with a Master!
Becky Blitch: “Marilyn’s course on Direct Communication has proven to be one of the most valuable I’ve taken in my coach training. Marilyn teaches the importance of being direct in each coaching competency; what I learned made me a better coach as well as a more efficient marketer of my own services!”
Photo credit:(c) Can stock photo/HeatherL