Do you find yourself on the thin line of wanting to be direct without crossing the line into being too directive where you may lose clients, customers, direct reports (and fail your coaching exam)?
As a globally experienced Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Coach Trainer and Mentor Coach, I see other coaches and the leaders I work with struggling to find this balance.
In my 7 session virtual course you will discover how to:
- Deal with Uncertainty (Constant in our VUCA world! Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- use Intuition:That rapid, 2 second decision making provides a competitive edge and can even be life- and business- saving, as Malcolm Gladwell wrote in Blink.
- Recognize Cultural Differences: so you are “just right” on the “Directometer”
- Expand (and shift) Perspectives by Using “You are” statements: speaking from your heart to the heart of the matter
- deliver Clear, “Compassionate Edge” Feedback: speaking from your heart to the heart of the matter
- Transform through Metaphors: learn this successful “backdoor to the brain” (bypassing resistance) methodology!
without “crossing the line!” and therefore losing business, profit, and credentialing opportunities.
PLUS… when you indicate your interest by signing up below, you will receive a FREE BONUS: 2 Keys to Insuring Your Communication Is Culturally “Just Right” on the “Directometer”!
Take advantage of this rare opportunity! Only taught in February and on demand. Earn 7 ICF and BCC Continuing Coach Education credits toward credentialing!
2019 Dates: February 14-March 28, 10am Central US, 4pm London Only $350 for this culturally coaching edge course with a Master to take your direct communication to the next level for greater, confident coaching and credentialing impact!
“Marilyn’s course on Direct Communication has proven to be one of the most valuable I’ve taken in my coach training. Marilyn teaches the importance of being direct in each coaching competency; what I learned made me a better coach as well as a more efficient marketer of my own services!” Becky Blitch
Photo credit:(c) Can stock photo/HeatherL