Where? In person, phone, skype
How long? Length of coaching sessions range from 30 minutes to 2 hours. For sustained results, clients (teams and individuals) usually work with us for 3-12 months and may repeat the process in a new setting (position, organization, transition).
What is the coaching process ? How would we work together?
- Who/where are you now, and where/who do you want (and your team, organization) to be
- What is the gap you want to close between the two?
- Clarify your values, goals, purpose, mission, and vision and how they align within the team and organization.
- Agreement on development plan and how we work together including confidentiality
- Tools: welcome pack, any assessments you have already completed, additional assessments (team assessment is part of the High Impact Team program), 360 interviewing; questions, deep listening, and constructive feedback.
The developmental plan continues to be honed and revised during the coaching process as we provide a fresh, objective, creative, external perspective.
We talk through issues and their systemic impact, using me as a thought partner to fully listen and brainstorm innovative solutions.
Confidentiality: What we discuss stays between the two of us unless you choose to share it with someone else.
Payment: Pay in full at the beginning of the engagement or half at the beginning, half at the conclusion. Fee depends on scope of the coaching, travel, etc.